Welcome to Decks & Beyond. My name is Steve Moss, and I am the founder of Decks & Beyond, a deck company built on honesty, integrity and work ethics. I started this company because I wanted to help St. Louis homeowners realize their outdoor living dreams.
I started in this business in 1991 as a roofer, and in 1997 I decided that it was time for me to start a home remodeling company. My experiences in this business included roofing, kitchen and bath remodels, room additions, and so on. Out of every project I have done over the years the one thing I enjoyed the most was building decks and transforming backyards. I have always enjoyed the out doors and I really love the fact that I can design a place in homeowners backyards that both family and friends could enjoy together.
I developed Our Promise to You to let people know how seriously we take your project. If it is important to you, it is important to us! Our passion is to always give you the best experience possible and to make your backyard something to be proud of.
If you want an honest, fair, easygoing, fun and innovative company to work on your backyard project then please give us a call, we are eager to help!
We service St.Louis City, St.Louis County, Jefferson County, St.Charles County, and Franklin County.
Stone and Tile Decks
To set up your custom deck installation, please contact us at your convenience. We look forward to meeting you soon. Deck Builder in St. Louis
5 Arlington Oaks, Cedar Hill, MO 63016, US
Monday - Saturday: 9am - 5pm
Decks & Beyond specializes in the complete design and build of any deck. If you can imagine it, we can design and build it. Other services include backyard transformation with decks, stone pavers, garages and so much more!!!
May is designated National Deck Safety Month. Lets stay safe this year, call us for your free deck inspection!!!!
Our deck building services serves the following counties:
St. Louis City and County, Jefferson County, St. Charles County.
We are partnered with NADRA (North American Deck and Railing Association) an organization where professional deck builders can keep up on all current codes, study to become a master deck builder, and always keep up with all deck safety procedures. We offer a comprehensive free deck inspection to help make sure your deck is safe for your family and friends.
1. What is the difference decking materials Decks & Beyond offers?
- We offer several options to choose from, treated-cedar-stone.
2. What is a stone deck?
- We offer a deck system that allows your floor to be pavers or travertine tile. This deck system gives you a lot of different design options to choose from. You can use any type of hand rail available with this system. If you want a deck that lasts forever this is a great option.
3. How long will my project take?
- It depends on the size of your project. Most projects will take roughly a week from start to finish.
4. How much will my deck cost?
- Deck costs vary due to material and size. The most cost effective option would be treated. Next would be cedar, with composite and the stone deck costing roughly the same.
5. What do we do about the design of the deck?
- We are here to help with the design of your project. With 27 years experience we have the knowledge to help you through that process.
Lumber Delivery by Old Monroe Lumber Co